Studying Abroad is a new and very rapidly increasing trend. In previous articles related to studying abroad in China, we discussed many things like what to study, why in China, costs of studying and living and the institutions of China which offers courses to international students. Now we will discuss the Visa Procedure, its charges and criteria.
X Visa issued to those going to China for study or intern practice longer than 6 months. Student Visa “X Visa” is divided into X1 and X2. X1 is issued to foreign students who come to China for study, advanced studies, or fieldwork for more than 6 months. X2 is issued to foreign students who come to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months.
More details are given below. Visa requirements and how to apply procedure is given below the image. Carefully go through them.
How to apply for China Study Visa Procedure Charges Criteria
X Student Visa China Requirements:
1. Student’s original passport valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page.
2. One truly correctly completed Application Form.
3. Please affix one recent passport style color photo with full face, front view, no hat, and against a plain light background on the application form.
4. Original and a copy of approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form JW201 or JW202 (for X1 application only).
5. Original and a copy of Admission Notice from the university or Chinese school. Note: for foreigners who want to apply for Chinese Medical Internship, the original and a copy of Application Form for Medical Internship and Admission Notice for training in practice issued by the university are required.
6. Student Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW 202 or JW 201, original and photocopy)
7. Admission Letter from your perspective university.
8. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad.)
9. Mark sheet/diploma (original and photocopy).
How to Apply For X Student Visa China:
1. Student may submit the application to the consular office of the Chinese Embassies or Consulates in person.
2. Student also can entrust someone else (e.g. friends, relatives), a travel agency or a visa agency to act on your behalf if you can’t come personally. Power of attorney is not required.
3. Emailed applications are not accepted and will be refused by most of Chinese embassies or consulates.
4. Special appointment is not required by most embassies and consulates. But if you are required to submit application to CVASC, you may need to make an online appointment via CVASC’s website.
X Student Visa China Fees:
The fee for X is same to the fee for other types of Chinese visa. Generally speaking, Chinese embassies or consulates only issue single entry X to foreigners. If you apply for it in the United States of America, the fee is US$140 for American citizens, US$30 for other citizens.
So read this carefully, follow these steps and go to china for studying. Make your country proud. Good Luck Students!