Falcon was established in 1992, as an independent organization, for the up gradation of international education system with special importance on student analysis and advisory services. Its objective is to provide a formal and authorized link between international education enterprises, national institutions and the students planning to study abroad. Students must choose to have access to a professional channel of communications in order to choose and plan their education and career needs intelligently and implement decision about their future in a well-planned manner to ensure value of their time and parents investment.
In Pakistan every student have a wish to get well education from overseas splendid universities. And he need a help for getting all important information and basic criteria for getting admission in UK, and European countries. It is this Falcon Education and advisory Service where we ensure that students are prepared to manage with change to obtain the correct skills and knowledge so that they have continued learning and opinion skills throughout their lives and develop positive attitudes leading to high standards of perfection and excellence.
Study Abroad For Pakistani and AJK Overseas Admission 2017 in UK Europe and Malaysia by Falcon Education Service Apply Online Test Interview Eligibility Criteria
Please note that students from partner institutions may be required to apply through their home university. Applicants must be at least in the second semester of their second year of college at the time of participation. Applicants from overseas universities must submit the following application documents:
- Official University Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation or Nomination from a member school
- Proof of English Fluency: As proof of English fluency, we accept the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL),
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson’s Test of English (PTE). Minimum scores* for admission to the Washington Semester Program are:
- Paper Based TOEFL: 550
- Internet Based TOEFL: 80 (Minimum of 18 on Speaking & Listening)
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE: 59
Applicants who do not quite meet the minimum scores may gain conditional admittance to the Program, based on first completing a semester on the English Language and Training Academy. Supporting Documents can be sent via express carrier.
To be eligible for admission to undergraduate programs, a candidate must satisfy any one of the following requirements:
- FA / F.Sc with at least 2nd division (i.e. 495 marks)
- O-levels (in at least 6 subjects) and 3 A-levels. Advanced Subsidiary (AS) will not be taken into account
- High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate (IB) result with at least 2.5 CGPA
- Equivalence certificate from IBCC IBCC for all international qualifications i.e. O-Levels/A-Levels, High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate etc.
- Student terminated from one school on the basis of poor academic performance or on disciplinary ground will not be eligible to seek admission.
- Similarly, cases of admission of student, rejected by one school, into another school will require the approval of the Vice Chancellor.
- All schools require mandatory written/aptitude tests to be taken on dates specified by the University.
Students awaiting their FA/ F.Sc/A-Level results may apply for admission at BNU. Selected candidates will be granted provisional admission only, which may be regularized after they have been declared successful and meet the admission requirements of the university.
To be eligible for placement in the postgraduate programs (MA/MSc) at the Beaconhouse National University, a candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or Sciences from a recognized foreign or local college/university with minimum second division.
Students awaiting their BA/BSc results may apply for admission at BNU. Selected candidates will be granted provisional admission only, which may be regularized after they have been declared successful and meet the admission requirements of the university.
Eligibility Criteria for MS/M.Phil Programs
Criteria for admission into MS/M.Phil:
- MA or 16 years of education with BA (Hons.) from a recognized university with minimum CGPA of 2.5
- GAT, General Test from the National Testing Service is mandatory
- Written/Aptitude test, Interview
The School of Professional and Extended Studies (SPExS) helps international students every step of the way in applying for a J-1 visa. The UK operates a points-based immigration system, which affects students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, and ties a student’s visa to the university which he/she will be attending. Study in the UK normally requires a Tier 4 visa. To apply for a visa you must receive sponsorship from a university through a ‘confirmation of acceptance for studies’ (CAS) and prove that you have the funds to meet all of your tuition fees and living costs (as set by the Home Office). It is your responsibility to make sure you understand and meet the immigration requirements of the UK, and obtain the correct Tier 4 visa to study at Cambridge.
Visa Requirements for University Admissions in UK
Apart from the above mentioned admission procedure, fulfilling the visa requirements is absolutely mandatory. International students need to submit their visa applications through the IM2A forms available from the British embassy free of cost. This form needs to be duly filled and submitted to the embassy, along with the visa fees. A letter of acceptance from the university or college in which the student has been selected to study and an evidence in favor of the student that he/she can support himself/herself financially during the stay in UK are compulsory documents that needs to be given to the embassy.
Here we given all information about overseas admission in UK, Malaysia, and Europe countries, if you need more information then you can ask us through comment we will get you back with help full reply. for more updates visits our websites on daily basis.