To study in France, Pakistani students have to go through a procedure. This procedure is mentioned below. A study visa is mandatory. To know more about how to obtain that visa, you are on the right page. How to Get Study Visa For France Abroad Study Pakistani Students. Instructions and procedure concerning your visa application for study visa in France are mentioned below.
In order to apply for study visa for France.The following are mandatory:
- Completed your online College/university form:
- In this step you had to go to the university site and fill up an admission form. It must be kept in mind that the information provided must be genuine and complete.
- Mailed College/university your physical file:
In this step the applicant had to send a completely filled up application from attached with recent photograph, copy of academic record along with a photocopy of money order paid to the college in regard to the admission fee.
Both the application form should contain the same information for a single applicant.Once College/university has reviewed your online and physical application documents and found them to be complete, you will receive a confirmation email – which starts with “Your College/university file has been processed” print out the following document from the email received
How to Get Study Visa For France Abroad Study Pakistani Students
The students can follow the steps and get all the required information.
- Confirmation Mail
- The proof of bank draft that you had paid and should have received earlier in the process
These documents are one of the many required by the French consulate, for processing your visa.
There is a list of documents required for the processing of visa you had to take these documents with you while going to meet a representative at French Consulate at your country. All the documents must be Genuine and valid.
- Photocopy of Passport:
Which should be with a validity of almost 1 year
- Photocopy of Police Certificate:
Showing the good moral character while stay in the home country
- Photocopy of Bank Certificate:
- Photocopy of Academic Documents:
- Photographs: Four (4) Passports sized.
- Bank statement.
Showing that the candidate have enough amount in his account to help him in his living while his stay in France.
- Approval letter form the college/university.
- Medical certificate.
Showing the complete good health of the candidate.
- University approval letter.
Showing that the student is allowed ot study in French educational institute
- Copy of confirmation Email
- Copy of payment you had done to the college as your college fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VISA:
Following are the major step to be taken while applying for a visa to study in France:
- Filling up the complete online admission form
- Sending the application form to the university in hard copy
- Applying at French consulate.
Moreover, in order to get study visa, people require a proof of proficiency in French if you are studying a French language course.