In order to complete your higher studies in Korea, students of Pakistan must apply for a student visa. Details and procedure concerning visa for Korea are mentioned below. Instructions are mentioned below. Students must follow these respective details to obtain their study visa for Korea. How to Get Study Visa For Korea Abroad Study Pakistani Students mentioned below.
The documents to be submitted to obtain your visa to study in Korea are mentioned below:
- Valid Passport
- Visa application form or Certificate for Recognition of Visa Issuance
- Processing Fee: Amount corresponding to USD 30 (Single-entry) or USD 50 (Multiple-entry)
- Admission from the school with its Recognition of the student’s aptitude for study and financial ability
- Most recent certificate of school record
- Verification of Account Balance
- Family Registry (Applies to Chinese only; Must include whole family)
※ In case of getting a recognition of visa issuance or visa issuance recognition number, you only need to submit a valid passport, visa application form, and the visa issuance recognition (or number
How to Get Study Visa For Korea Abroad Study Pakistani Students
In case you have your visa recognition or your visa recognition number, you don’t have to submit many forms. The visa process becomes short and you only have to submit your passport and visa application form.
PROCEDURE OF GETTING VISA
- After you have received acceptance from a regular educational program in Korea as a regular student or a language student, you must get a student visa by submitting the documents required for entry into Korea.
- As periods of stay can vary depending on the program, one should check related regulations concerning each one.
Other minors may be briefed to you by the embassy so you need not worry about it. For more details concerning the visa application to study in Korea, stay with us. You can also comment any further query you wish to know about.