Spain has many educational institutes which provide scholarship opportunities for interested candidates who wish to study in Spain. In order to get into Spain, interested candidates require study visa. The documents required for the study visa are as mentioned below along with relevant details and instructions required to obtain your visa.
To apply for Spain Student Visa following documents is required:
- 2 Schengen Application forms dully filled out and signed.
- Passport. The passport must be valid for the intended period of your stay in Spain with at least one blank page to affix the visa. Also provide either of the following: US drivers license, US State ID card, current student ID.
- 2 recent photos passport size with a white background. Staple one photo on each of the application forms.
- Letter of acceptance as a full time student from Spain’s University/School or US program indicating: name, address and registration number of the school with Spain’s Department of Education; (Ministerio de Educación de España) full payment of tuition, duration of the program, subjects of the study and hours of study per week which must be no less than 20.
- Health Insurance (original form): International insurance coverage for health/accident with a minimum coverage equal to €30,000 during the planning period of stay in Spain (or its equivalency in dollars).
How to Get Study Visa For Spain Abroad Study Pakistani Students
The step by step instructions for applying for a student visa are as follows:
- Contact the Institution
- Wait for your acceptance form the University in Spain
- Send the documents as asked by your University
- Obtain your letter of approval
- Inform your institution about your arrival
- Submit your application to the Immigration department
- Contact a consultant for Visa processing
Students are required to follow the instructions as highlighted by their university.The password must be valid up to an year. If the password is not valid then the visa application will not be processed.