Chandka” was the previous name Larkana, that was produced from Chandio homage which is the most well-known tribe dwelling in this areas. Chandka Medical College admission was organized in a building. Technology have made revolution in the filed of medical technology has had a great impact on society when it comes to medicine.
Medical technology has been around since the cave man began using rocks as tools to perform strengthening. Since then there has been many new advancements in medicine due to technology. From painless needles to robots used for surgeries technology is around to stay.
The Chandka Medical College, is recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and also by General Medicine Council (GMS) and LUMHS for FCPS, MD, M. Phil, MCPaS and many other diploma courses.the students who are to appeared in the examinations are as smiliar to any of the other universities in Pakistan. Apart from major fields there are consultants is minor specialties also, for example in Urology, Nephrology, Paediatrics Surgery, Neuro-Surgery and Dermatology.
Chandka Medical College Admission charges
- All the Charges once put in the account is non-refundable.
- Charge for the 1st year should be compensated within 15 days of admission.
- Charge for the left over years will be paid at the begin of each session.
- The charge is subject to modification by the University at any occasion in the course of the program of studies.
- Examination form for any applicant who isn’t able to clear his/her dues within stipulated occasion period will not be submitted to Controller of Examinations. Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro and he/she shall not be permitted to glimpse in an examination.
Chandka Medical College Larkana Admission 2017 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
Postgraduate Admission Procedure
- The admission to the Diploma / Degree programs shall be produced by Principal / Postgraduate Committee in the Subject acknowledged by the PMDC, CPSP & LUMHS. The schedule of admission shall be publicized by the Principal CMC, Larkana.
- The Postgraduate committee headed by Principal shall produce the particulars of procedure, arrangement, and schedule of written test and interview as is a follower of:
- Entry Test 100%
- Interview only to verify written documents
- Eligible applicants will 1st paper in entry test. The applicants determined on the basis of entry test will be granted to seem in the interview. The selection will be produced one merit.
- A Student shall be admitted to one program at a time.
- All application shall be submitted on prescribed by doctors forms. For each course, a separate application form has to be filled up.
- The Postgraduate Committee will make final selection established on scores attained in the Entry Test. The decision of Postgraduate Committee shall be final.
- Applicants offering in Government / Semi-Government Institutions are recommended to route their applications through proper channel and submit an move forward copy to the Principal, Chairman Postgraduate Committee, CM College, Larkana.
- Fee schedule ( for Pakistani applicants)
- Admission fees Rs: 5000/- once
- All Course Rs: 5000/- per year, at the commence of academics year
- Registration fee for FCPS-II Rs: 2000/- (No admission and course Fees for FCPS-II Trainee)
- No call letter shall be released for Entry Test / Interview & Selection. Consequently, applicants are recommended to note the dates as notified by the Principal CMC. Nonetheless, the rights to help make any customization in the schedule ( due to any unforeseen circumstances ) are appropriated.
- The applicants shall apply for registration with the LUMHS within 3 months and FCPS one month of their admission in the College. The registration shall be efficient from the date of admission.
These are the details about Chandka Medical College Larkana Admission 2017 MBBS BDS.
Admissions will be open in October
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.