Institute of Cost and management is offering admission in CMA. Education at ICMA follows philosophy which gives subjective concepts along with trusted professional competence. ICMA focus on developing communication, presentation and interpersonal skills which are always the most wanted of the commercial sector. Now time there are above than 15000 students and around 6000 members in country and internationally. The institute has 11 own campuses and 20 centrally monitored examination centers within the country and abroad. There are 22 courses available including corporate governance & professional ethics. There is online open book assistance available. ICMA course outline is of international standards and also recognized worldwide. ICMA has experienced of above than 65 year of education. The institute is statutory professional body. Curriculum and guidelines are designed by the IFAC. ICMA issue certificate on part qualification. There is financial assistance is available for ICMA students. There are also conducted regularly training and evaluation programs to students to prepare them according to the new changes and to meet the global criteria. ICMA has main objective to produce pure and genuine accountants who can lead the industry by proficiency.
ICMA Pakistan Admission Open Academic Session Fall 2017 :
Institute of Cost and Management Accountant is offering these courses. Courses are designed according to market requirements. Detail is provided here ;
ICMA Certificate in Management Accounting – Fundamental Level [FL]
- F1 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- F2 Business Economics
- F3 Business English
- F4 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- F5 Commercial Laws
- F6 Business Mathematics and Statistics
- 40 hours Post Examination Training Program in MS Word & Excel
ICMA Certificate in Management Accounting – Graduation Level [GL]
- G1 Financial Accounting
- G2 Enterprise Management & Communication
- G3 Management Accounting
- G4 Corporate Laws and Secretarial Practices
- G5 Business Taxation
- 32 hours Post Examination Training Program in Presentation Skills
ICMA Certificate in Management Accounting – Professional Level [PL]
- P2 Financial Reporting
- P2 Audit & Assurance
- P3 Cost Accounting Records and Audit
- P4 Corporate Financial Reporting [Open Book Assessment]
- P5 Corporate Planning & Controlling
- 40 hours Post Examination Training Program in Advanced Excel & Financial Modeling
ICMA Pakistan Admission Open Academic Session Fall 2017 CMA
Eligibility Criteria For ICMA Admission :
- Masters (16 Years)
- Bachelors (14 Years)
- Intermediate (HSSC)/A-Level (12 Years of Schooling)
- The duration of the program is dependent upon the entry route from which a student is joining the CMA Program.
Admission Procedure In ICMA :
- Registration, admission and assessment forms are available at all the centers and also on ICMA Pakistan’s website (www.icmap.com.pk)
- Candidates must follow the instructions and ensure that the required information has been provided while filling in the forms.
- The candidates must state in the admission form whether enrollment is desired for the Coaching Classes or Distance Learning Program (DLP).
- In case of coaching program, it should be stated whether it is required in morning or evening.
- Students should fill in the assessment Form, in case they want to apply for assessment from available subjects.
Professional education of ICMA Pakistan is helpful for commerce students to develop career in Accounting and Finance for which they have already set base in their academic studies. The education at ICMA Pakistan will provide advanced and in-depth knowledge of various subjects at undergraduate and postgraduate level so they may start their professional career better than simply master degree holders.