Women Medical College Abbottabad carries out admission every year for its programs of MBBS and BDS. The eligibility criteria for Women Medical College Abbottabad is also mentioned below along with dates on which the admission tests take place. Apply now as the admission is open now a days in WMC Abbotabad.
Procedure of admission along with the documents required for admission in Women Medical College Abbottabad is mentioned below. See also the application form details the Women Medical College Abbottabad highlights and requires its candidates to follow at the time of admission.
Admissions open till September from now
Women Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2017 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in KPK
Medical programs offers in WMC Abbotabad
Eligibility criteria for admission in Women Medical College Abbottabad:
- Candidates who have passed FSc or equivalent form any IBCC recognized university
- 60% marks or equivalent are required to apply in MBBS and BDS
- Candidates who have appeared in the entry tests conducted by Women Medical College Abbottabad
- Candidates must have appeared in the tests held in any province by Educational Testing Evaluation Authority (ETEA)
- Only those candidates who have applied through proper required qualifications
- The minimum SAT score that has to be obtain by foreign candidates is 550
For more application form details contact us and let us know if you need anything else. We are here to guide you. Mention in the comments anything that you want us to tell you. Feel free to contact us. Stay with us and the best of luck.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website