Medical colleges are producing thousands of graduate doctors every year, but after all this production there is still more demand for medical colleges in Pakistan and Karachi, as Sindh and Karachi both are most populated ares of Pakistan. Ziauddin medical college is one of them. Ziauddin Medical University was given the Charter as Ziauddin University vide ‘The Ziauddin University’ (Amendment ACT 2003). (its Latest Date will be updated soon here)
It initially started growing in the field of medical sciences but as time went by the university proved itself to be one of the most diverse institutions. ZU is currently offering degrees in Medicine, Pharmacy, Bio-Medical Engineering, Allied Health Sciences, Media and Communications, Physical Therapy, Nursing, Dentistry and Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences.
All the selections are made on the basis of pure merit according to the the eligibility criteria set by the Ziauddin University Management. Check out the criteria below. Further information can be check out by visiting the official site.
College of Dentistry
- Bachelor Of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Phil In Oral Biology
- Phil In Oral Pathology
Ziauddin Medical College Karachi Admission 2017 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
The each detail about the admissions in the university is given here. The people who are interested in the admissions in this university must keep up the pace and apply for the admissions soon. In the rush of medicine world the people are likely to take admissions in medical collages so the admissions are difficult.
MBBS Fee structure
|Prospectus and Application form||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Application processing fee||Rs. 2,000/-|
|University Fee||Rs. 200,000/-(Non Refundable)|
|Tuition Fee (current structure)|
|Year 1||Rs. 700,000/- per annum|
|Year 2||Rs. 700,000/-|
|Year 3||Rs. 700,000/-|
|Year 4||Rs. 700,000/-|
|Year 5||Rs. 700,000/-|
Faculty of Medicine
- For admission in MBBS, minimum 60% marks are required in FSc Pre-Medical. Appearance in Entry Test held by the institute is also compulsory for every keen student.
- For registration in M.Phil in Basic Health Sciences the candidate must have the MBBS or BDS degree and should pass the NTS GAT test. The candidates will be short listed on the basis of the entry test.
- For enrollment in Ph.D. In Basic Health Sciences applicant must have M.Phil degree from a uni recognized by HEC. The applicant must have to submit synopsis to the Board of Advanced Studies and Research. After that they will be called for an interview.
Faculty of Dentistry
- Minimum 60% marks are minimum requirement for enrollment in Bachelors of Dentistry.
- Student must have a BDS degree to apply for M.Phil In Oral Biology, MDS and M.Phil In Oral Pathology. NTS GAT clearance is also must for every student.
How To Apply?
Download the application form the official site. Fill the form, attach the necessary document in addition to the challan form and send it to the admission office. An entry test is also necessary for enrollment. After the entry test, an interview is taken to short list the candidates.
Admissions will be announce soon keep visiting our website for the announced schedule
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website