Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture is open for admissions. The eligibility criteria for both undergraduate and post graduate, is mentioned below. Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure. Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2017. Details regarding the admission procedure along with important dates are mentioned below.
Issuance of Forms for admission 2017 starts in: July
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit. The selection of based on a tier, divided into three parts.
- The weightage for three tiers are given below:
- Basic Eligibility Criteria 20%
- Aptitude test 40%
- Interview 40%
- Intermediate certificate with minimum C grade (50% marks).
- Foreign qualifications such as Cambridge A-Level, International Baccalaureate, American High School Diploma, Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Canada), etc. must be equivalent to minimum C grade (50%) Intermediate qualifications. Equivalency Certificate obtained from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen) must be submitted. For further details, please visit IBCC’s website at ibcc.edu.pk
Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Below is a list of the documents required in the application forms:
- Matriculation/‘O’ levels and Intermediate /‘A’ levels or equivalent certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts to be presented in original plus one photocopy of each to be attached with the form.
- The applicants waiting for Intermediate or ‘A’ level results can attach their part 1 mark sheet and Admit Card of class XII, or Test Appearance/Registration Slip for ‘A’ level,in original along with one photocopy.
- Pay Order of processing fee in the favor of the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture. Payment by Credit Card is also accepted
Further details will be available on our website soon. Stay in touch Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2016 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure.