TEDD’S responsibilities are to all other agencies, private or government; to fulfill all our obligations- legal or financial. To be positive and constructive members to the communities and the cities that house our schools.The mission of TEDDS is to provide quality education at subsidized rates, free of cost or concessional rates on no profit basis, to the meritorious students from the underprivileged section of the society.
Academic excellence, wholesome growth of personality, leadership development and character building enabling high standing in the future professional career of the budding students, is the prime target of The Trust School System.
The Trust School Lahore Admission 2017 Fee Structure Scholarships on Need Based and For Toppers
|Admission fee||In case of siblings||Tuition Fee|
|7000 Rs||5000 Rs||3600 Rs|
Get your child’s registration.
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/-.
Get Registration Slip of your Child
You will be provided with the syllabus for Admission Test ( English, Urdu, Math ) and Test Date.
If your child qualifies the admission test, you will submit the dues in the Bank as per the following detail.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 7000/-. In Case of Sibling Rs. 5000/-.|
|Monthly Tuition Fee:|
|Category I (Play Group):
|Rs. 4,200/- (Two months advance fee Rs. 4200+4200=8400)Net Payable Amount:
Rs. 15,400/- In Case of Sibling Rs. 13,400/-
|Category II (All Other Classes)
|Rs. 3,900/- (Two months advance fee Rs. 3900+3900=7800)Net Payable Amount:
Rs. 14,800/- In Case of Sibling Rs. 12,800/-
- These dues are non-refundable.
- Dues will be paid in the nominated branch of MCB & Allied Bank within three days after the date of result declaration.
- If enrollment is not confirmed within 3 days the seat will be offered to the next eligible student.
Get the complete Admission Form from Office and after filling it up and submit the form in the office with following documents.
- 4-passport size snaps of the child.
- Bay form Computerized (Copy of Birth Certificate).
- Father’s ID card copy.
- School leaving certificate. (Not for Pre-Primary classes)
- Fee voucher deposit slip paid in the bank
- Registration slip
- Affidavit of Income (in case of Free Admission)
- School Rules/regulation duly signed by parents/Guardians
- Schedule of Classes and school instruction.
Interview of student and Parents by Principal/Headmaster/Headmistress.
- Interview will be conducted after submission of complete admission file.
- Date of joining of student will be given on the day of interview.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.