There are several Engineering Universities of Pakistan, which are providing degrees in several fields. These fields include, Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Information Technology, Telecommunication, etc. In order to get admission in these Engineering University in Pakistan candidates are required to carry out a respective procedure which may be different for all the universities. Admission in Engineering University in Pakistan Electrical Mechanical Civil IT Software. An admission test is compulsory for all the candidates to pass with good score.
The List of Engineering universities as per their ranking recognized by Higher Education Commission HEC is as follows:
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Islamabad
- National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology, Topi
- University of Engineering and Technology- Lahore
- University of Engineering and Technology-Taxila
Admission in Engineering University in Pakistan Electrical Mechanical Civil IT Software
The above mentioned are the top five engineering universities of Pakistan. People from all over the country gather to appear in the examination test to study in these universities.
Instructions regarding the admission in Engineering Universities of Pakistan is as follows:
- At least 60% marks in FSc-Pre-Engineering / relevant DAE (Diploma in Associate Engineering)
- In case of “O”, “A” level education or foreign certificates, a marks equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen is required for admission.
- Incomplete or late received admission forms shall not be entertained
All the degree programs offered by the Engineering Universities of Pakistan are semester base, with 8 semesters in one program. Departmental Entry / Aptitude Test (where required) and interview shall be mandatory as per departmental.
- wah Swedish institute of information technology