The principal seat of Bahria University is at Islamabad and campuses are at Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore, Bahria University is a Federally Chartered Public Sector University. Bahria University was established by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, and since then it has steadily grown into one of the leading higher education institutions in Pakistan.
It plays a major role in grooming future leaders who can make a positive difference to the world around them. Bahria is a comprehensive university having multidisciplinary programs that includes Health Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Psychology and Maritime Studies.
- Submit the prescribed form (duly completed) along with supporting documents on or before the notified closing date.
- Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, Entry Test Score and Interview.
- Students unable to provide complete result of pre-requisite qualification for a certain program should submit the last qualified result as follows:
- First year result if HSSC result is not declared for undergraduate program.
- O-Level result if A-Level result is not declared for undergraduate program.
- HSSC/A-Level result for graduate program if BA/BSc/B.Com result is awaited.
- For non-Pakistani qualifications (O/A-Level etc), student must enter IBCC equivalent marks, HEC Equivalence Certificate marks, or calculated marks as given in application from.
- Students are advised to obtain O-Level IBCC certificate in case A-Level result is awaited.
- Forms of students awaiting A-Level/Intermediate result will not be accepted, without, either 1st year Marks or O-Level equivalence certificate marks from IBCC.
- While entering CGPA maximum scale is to be mentioned i.e. CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4 to be written as 3/4.
- Students with A’s results of GCE are reminded that A’s result is considered equivalent to 1st year (Intermediate).
- Students with valid ETS* scores have the option, not to take Bahria University Admission Test and submit scores as mentioned below:
Bahria University Islamabad Karachi Campus Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
Admissions offer by university in June/July and October/November as admissions will open we will update you with admissions detail 2017-2018
The students who are interested in the admissions in an engineering university which serves to the best can comment and visit this website daily. If you have any quires and you want information about anything else comment below we will assist you soon.
Engineering programs and their duration
BSE and BCE
Passed intermediate examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in Pre–Engineering Group, or with Mathematics, Physics & Computer Studies.
Passed intermediate examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in Pre–Engineering.
Minimum 50% marks in HSSC/equivalent with Mathematics.
50% marks in Intermediate/Equivalent (Any discipline) provided candidate’s Matric/Equivalent in Science Group.
|BCE||BEE||BSE||BS (CS)/IT||BS (ETM)|
|4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years|
|Rate Per Credit Hours Tuition Fee||4,300||4,535||4,535||4,535||3,340||3,340|
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||77,400||86,165||77,095||86,165||50,100||66,800|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000|
|Degree Fee (One Time) *||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Misc. Charges **||3,400||6,100||6,100||6,100||3,100||3,100|
Test Code Pro
|SAT I||4181||Bachelor’s Programs (Non-Engineering)|
|SAT II||4181||Bachelor’s Programs (Engineering)|
|GRE||7265||Masters Programs (Other than in Management),M P hil/Ph D Programs|
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.