Admission in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering. Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in KPK for admission 2017 in CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences Peshawar. Complete guide for admission in graduate and under graduate programs by CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences Peshawar.
The eligibility and ineligibility. Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in KPK all information is given below in details..
Admission Process 2017 for CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences:
- By following all the instructions given on the admission form and the prospectus you are required to fill in the form
- Attach all the required documents
- Send them to the admission office of CECOS University before the last date of submission of forms
- You can submit the filled admission form at any of the three information centers
- Upon the submission of the admission form you will be issued an entry test card for your entry at the admission test center.
- This card must be brought along at the time of the test otherwise you will not be allowed to give the test as per the schedule to be announced in due course of time.
- The successful candidates will be called for document verification followed by the course registration.
CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences Peshawar Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in KPK
Announcement and details about CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences Peshawar admissions 2017 in engineering programs, as this is the season of entrance tests now a days students who have done their internidiate are preparing for university entrance test. Details are given below from them.
|B.Sc Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical)|
|Admission Fee||Semester Registration Fee||Tuition Fee||Exam Fee||Misc Charges||Total|
- F.Sc Pre-Engineering or equivalent (60% or above marks)
- Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) (60 % or above marks)
- Appearance in the ETEA Test
- Note: The candidate must have 60% or above marks in Matric or equivalent
All Applicants interested in applying for admission in Engineering Programmes will have to provide ETEA Result & Roll No (for those domiciled in KP or AJK). For students from other provinces the Centralized Entrance Test of UETs’s result is to be provided.
To get an application form along with a copy of prospectus. Kindly send a bank draft amounting to Rs. 1100/- in favour of CECOS University to the following address. The application form and prospectus will be sent to you via courier service.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.