Forman Christian College was located in the Anarkali (Nila Gumbad) area of Lahore for many years. Four major buildings were built by the college on that campus by 1916, and Ewing Hall, built in 1916, is still used as a hostel by the college. In 1940 the Forman Christian College moved to its present spacious campus of over 100 acres. In 1972 the college was nationalized by the government. It was returned to the present owners of the college on 19 March 2003. In March 2004, the government granted University status to FCCU.
University embarked upon an exciting new stage in its history in September 2005 when it began a four-year Baccalaureate (Honors) program designed in accordance with world-class standards for accreditation. Forman Christian College University FCCU is an HEC-recognized, W-category University. It currently has 6,347 students, 220 full-time faculty members with over 100 PhDs, and over 21,700 registered alumni. The University offers Graduate and Postgraduate programs.
Forman Christian College University Undergraduate Admission 2017 BS Programs Application Form Eligibility Criteria Entry Test Merit List
Forman Christian College University FCCU announced new admission in different degree programs that are given below
- BA/BS (Hons)
- BS (Hons) Biotechnology
- BS (Hons) Business
- BS (Hons) Computer Science
- Pharm D
- Students who have passed their Intermediate Part 1 and will be taking their second year exams in May 2017.
- Students who have cleared their Intermediate Part 1 and Part 2
- Students who will be taking their A Level exams in May/ June 2017
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A Level exams (not AS Levels)
- Students who have done their American High School
- Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board.
- Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology in A-Levels
- Attested photocopy of the Matriculation result card (Web downloaded not accepted)
- O Levels certificate(Equivalence attested and stamped by IBCC)
- Attested photocopy of the Intermediate part 1(web downloaded not accepted)
- A level grades if the applicant has completed his/her A levels (Equivalence attested and stamped IBCC)
- Two copies of the CNIC of Applicant and of the Father/Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee of Rs 2,000 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
- Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information
- Once the form is complete please press the Print option .
- When you have the printed form attach all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button when the application is complete
- For O and A Level students, the percentages will be calculated according to this criterion: A* & A is 95%, B is 85%, C is 75%, D is 65%, E is 55%
- Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- Submit the form in the Admissions Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building 7.
|A||Last date for submission of admission forms||26 May 2017|
|B||FEAT cycle||30 May 2017 onwards|
|C||Merit List displayed||09 June 2017|
|D||Classes begin||31 July 2017|
If you need more information then comment us in the below comment box that is given below for your suggestion, and you can ask us every kind of information abut these subjects, we will reply you with further details.