The GIKI University situated in Topi Swabi has now opened the admissions for the students. The students who want to get the admissions in the engineering universities. The universities will carry out the admissions in the clear and fair manner.
Online Submission of Forms Starts From: April 30th 2017
Each year GIKI presents the admissions to undergraduate and graduate/post-graduate studies in a wide-array of programs. The admissions to the Bachelor Programs of the Institute are given on the foundation of candidate’s previous educational accomplishment and his score in the admission test.
GIKI University Topi Swabi Engineering Admission 2017 in Engineering Eligibility Criteria Dates
• The applicants must have one of the following qualifications with an overall score of at least 60% excluding NCC (in case of a & b):
• F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering from a Pakistani Board of Education.
• B.Sc. (Physics & Mathematics).
• Three A-levels (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry/Computer Science) and seven O-levels (no `E’ or lower grade in Mathematics and Physics in A-levels).
• American or Canadian High School Diploma (Grade-12) with Calculus.
• International Baccalaureate with Calculus.
The test is which comprises of multiple choice questions based on Pakistani intermediate level Physics and Mathematics. The university will allot you with the admissions only on merit. The students have to get the admissions which will help them out in each way
The updates about the results will be given here for you soon. People can get the best education in this university. The admissions are not unfair on the basis of either gender and of any religion, color, creed, class or domicile. The admissions details will be listed for you here