Shaheed Hakim Mohammed Said (1920-1998) established Hamdard Pakistan in 1948. Within a few years, the herbal medical products of Hamdard became household names. The phenomenal business success of Hamdard brands is a legendary part of the business history of Pakistan.
Hamdard institute has three campuses main campus, Islamabad campus and City campus all are offering different programs in different fields, including engineering and medical programs. The people can get all the updates about the admissions.
Admissions offer twice a year in November and June as soon admissions will be open we will update you here about admissions schedule and details
Hamdard University encourages everyone, without discrimination provided they qualify for admissions to the courses of studies offered by the University.
The admission to the University is, however, subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Meeting eligibility criteria in totality
- Attaining meritorious position based on admission tests and interview
- Paying of all dues including admission, tuition and other fees and charges
- Submitting of a Medical Fitness Certificate from Hamdard University Hospital
- Signing of an undertaking to abide by rules, regulations and guidelines framed by the University from time to time
Hamdard Institute of Information Technology Karachi Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
Health sciences program
BS Electrical/Mechanical/Civil engineering
60% in H.S.C.* /D.A.E**
* H.S.C. Pre-Engg. with Physics, Math and Chemistry
** D.A.E. in Relevant Technology (maximum 2% reserved seats (out of total allowed seats) in a program)
Students with A-level or other Equivalent qualification, shall submit ‘Equivalency Certificate’ (issued from I.B.C.C.) with minimum 60% marks.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.