Indus University Karachi Formerly Indus Institute of Higher Education offering graduate programs also as we already know Indus university is offering undergraduate degree programs in Electrical Mechanical Civil engineering programs.
Faculty of Engineering, Science & Technology is to support the commitments of Indus University’s guiding principles of quality education through interactive and innovative learning and research environment, striving for excellence in performance and development of professional skills, fostering creativity and novelty.
Indus University Karachi has now opened up the admissions for the engineering. The people must stay connected with us for the updates about the admissions in this university. You can get each minor detail for the admissions here.
We will update you when admissions will be open
- BE Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
- BE Electrical Engineering (Power)
- BS (Computer Science)
- BS (Software Engineering)
- BS (Telecommunication)
- BS (Civil Technology)
- BS (Electronics)
- BS (Electrical)
- BS (Mechatronics)
- BS (Textile)
- B-Tech. Machanical (4 Years)
- B-Tech. Electrical (4 Years)
- B-Tech. Electronics (4 Years)
- B-Tech. Civil (4 Years)
Indus University Karachi Formerly Indus Institute of Higher Education Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
Faculty of Engineering, Science & Technology
- MS (Computer Science)
- MS (Electrical)
- MS (Electronics)
- MS (Civil Structure)
- MS (Textile)
- ME (Electrical Engineering)
- ME (Electronics Engineering)
Faculty of Management Sciences
- MBA (3.5 Years) Morn / Week
- MBA (2.5 Years) Morn / Week
- MBA (1.5 Years) Morn / Week
- MS (Management Sciences) (1.5 Years)
Faculty of Art & Design
Total Credit Hours: 90
4 Years, 8 Semesters Program
- Fee structure of Indus university
How to apply
1. New student shall take admission form from admission Department Rs. 2000/=.
2. Students then submit the admission form with the following documents.
- Photocopy of pay order /cheque in favor of Indus University.
- One photocopy of matric certificate or marks sheet copy for diploma program.
- 2 photocopies Intermediate/A’ Level (Equivalency) marks sheet and certificate for Bachelors Program.
- 2 photocopies of bachelor degree and marks sheet or equivalent certificate for Masters Program.
- 2 photocopies of masters degree and marks sheet or equivalent certificate for M.Phil/P.hD Program.
- CNIC photocopy of student and of father/mother.
- 6 Photographs with white background (MENDATORY)
3. Students need to collect fee voucher from admission department.
4. They shall go to Askari Bank / NIBD (behind Indus University) to submit their fee.
5. Bring back paid fee voucher (paid) and its photocopy to the admission department.
6. They shall go to their concerned departments to register their courses and note down their class timetable.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.