Iqra University Karachi of Engineering has now announced the admissions in the session of 2017. The announcement of the admissions are set out of the way.This will help out the students who just completed their FSc with the engineering subjects.
Admission spring 2017: Available Soon
The admissions at IQRA University are just based on 100% on merit. The students who are applying for different disciplines have to make sure that they must clear the admission test and the interview which is taken by the university.
Iqra University Karachi Engineering Admission Session 2017 in Electrical Civil Mechanical BSCS Eligibility Criteria Dates
- Qualifications required for Bachelor’s Programme
- Candidates should have minimal second division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or comparable from a known Institute/Board.
- Candidates having “A” levels or alternative international qualifications must offer an equivalence certificate released by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in B. E. an candidate must have at least fifty percentage marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre- Engineering Examination. An candidate having a collaboration of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also entitled.
- Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates acquiring A levels or other international qualifications must offer an equivalence certificate with at minimum 50 percent marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Iqra University Karachi of Engineering gives out the admissions in a good way which helps the students to get the admissions in such a educational institute. The admission test is divided into four sections. If you clear these four sections then you get the admissions in Iqra University Karachi of Engineering.
The details about the admissions will be given to you soon. You can get all the updates from here. Just you have to stay connected with us in each way. This will help you in the admissions of engineering university.