The Iqra University Karachi and Peshawar campus has now opened the admissions 2017 for the students who want to get the degree in engineering. The eligibility criteria and dates will be given in the best way here.Declaration of Admissions crusade is affirmed in the leading news papers nation-wide two months prior to the inauguration of classes.
Iqra University Dates and Schedule 2017
Admissions at IQRA University are based 100% on merit.The students who are applying for different disciplines must clear the admission test and the interview. Admission test is divided into four sections. The updates about the admission test will be given here for you.
Iqra University Karachi Peshawar Campus Admission 2017 in Engineering Eligibility Criteria Dates
The students can get all the updates from here. Here we will mention you the eligibility criteria for the admissions.
Qualifications required for Bachelor’s Programme:
• Applicants should have minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
• Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
• For admission in B.E. an applicant must have:
• At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
• Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
• Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination.
• Or, at least 60% marks in Zero Semester offered by Iqra University (Zero semester is offered to the students securing 50% or above but below 60% marks in Intermediate Examination.)
(The minimum threshold is subject to revision as per Government Policy).
• The number of credit hours needed to be completed for the award of a degree will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission.
The updates will be given to you here. The updates will be listed on here with time. The people can get the best way of information. Here the list will be given soon.