Admission procedure for KPK Agriculture University, Peshawar is conducted every year to pick out the best interested candidates. KPK Agriculture University Peshawar Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure is provide your help complete details are mentioned below. The eligibility criteria for KPK Agriculture University Peshawar is mentioned below along with the admission procedure and application form.
It is for the information of all candidates seeking admission in any discipline in The University of Agriculture, Peshawar that in case any fake documents was found at any stage in their record submitted to the university, their admission will be cancelled right away.In such case all the responsibility will lie on the candidate concerned.
The eligibility criteria for admission 2017 in KPK Agriculture University Peshawar is as follows:
- Students who have completed their FSC\A Level equivalent with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply
- Interested candidates must have completed 14 or 16 years of education
- Candidates need to attempt the general test for the MBA program
- For phD minimum CGPA is 3.00\4.00 or 1st division with 65% marks under annual system
- For M.Sc, MS, M,Phil, MBA, minimum of 2.50 GPA or 2nd division with 56% marks under annual system from HEC
KPK Agriculture University Peshawar Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Students can apply online by obtaining the application form form the official website of KPK Agriculture University Peshawar. Candidates shall apply separately for each program. A copy of the printed, filled form along with the receipt must be submitted to DASAR office.
Criteria and Procedure For Bachelors (Undergraduates)
Applications are invited on prescribed forms for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture degree programs on Non Subsidized rates for limited seats in the University of Agriculture, Peshawar. All the interested candidates are here by informed to apply for admission from 09/12/2015 to 16/12/2015. Latest Dates and schedule will be available soon.
Eligibility : F. Sc. Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineering with at least 45% marks.
Criteria and Procedure For Masters and Mphil (Graduates) admission 2017 is as follows:
Note: All those applicants, who have applied earlier, not need to apply again for MBA, M. Sc. and MA programs.
General Eligibility :
- PhD: Minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00 (under semester system) or 1st division with 65% marks under annual system (with required course work) from HEC recognized University.
- M. Sc. (H), MS, M. Phil, MBA (1.5): Minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 (under semester system) or 2nd division with 56% marks under Annual System from HEC recognized Universities/ institutes (Deficiency courses will be given where necessary).
- MBA Executive, MBA (2.5 years), MBA (3.5 years), M.Sc. Statistics, MA Economics and Rural Sociology: Minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 (under semester system) or 2nd division with 45% marks under Annual System from HEC recognized Universities / Institutes.
The application fee is Rs 1500\-. Moreover, students waiting for their result a can also apply.
However, for the admission procedure, valid degree is required.
For the More Details about KPK Agriculture University Peshawar Admission 2016 and Its Entry Test Application Forms Eligibility Criteria Procedure and Dates Schedule You must keep stay with us & Comment us wee will get you soon back here and will help you how much we can.
- agriculture university peshawar admission forms
- agriculture university peshawar admission
- agriculture university peshawar admission 2016 last date
- agriculture university ots result 2017
- agriculture university peshawar admission 2017
- kpk aup peshawar
- agriculture university of peshawar Form
- agriculture university 3 5 year mba last date 2017
- agriculture peshawar university admission
- Agri uni peshawar form sending address