Institute of nursing Wah Cantt (medical college) is open for new admissions. Test will be conducted for this purpose. Any female student who had a dream to serve humanity, it is your chance to make that dream come true by becoming a competent and skilled nurse. Application forms, procedure and eligibility criteria for qualifying to be admitted in this honorable college is given on this page.
Wah Medical College was founded in the year of 2002 as a welfare Institute located at Jinnah Avenue, WahCantt, Punjab, Pakistan. It is affiliated with the University of Health Sciences UHS and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC. It is registered with Pakistan Nursing Council. It offers admissions every year for MBBS and BDS programs and produces highly skilled professionals every year.
Medical College Institute of Nursing Wah Cantt Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure Last Date and Schedule
Eligibility Criteria (Post RN B.Sc. 2 Year Nursing Programme):
- Degree of 3 year diploma in general nursing with minimum 2nd division, by the Provisional Nursing Examination Board PNEB.
- 1 year diploma in midwifery. Degree by Pakistan Nursing Council.
- 3 years of work experience (Post Experience of Midwifery or any relates specialty).
- No age limit.
Application form and Admission procedure:
- Prospectus and application forms will be available on the payment of Rupees 1000.
- Additional 100 will be charged who want the prospectus and form by post.
- Students who will apply online would have to send a draft of Rupees 2000 with their forms.
- Last date of submitting application forms will be announced soon.
Keep visiting our site for more related updates.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.