Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Mirpur AJK is open for new admissions for the year 2017. The eligibility criteria along with the special dates and admission procedure are mentioned below. This site will also keep you updated on the details of the admission of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Mirpur AJK. See the application form download for MBBS and BDS. Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Azad Jammu Kashmir.
The students who have just now done their FSC with pre medical they are likely to apply for the admissions in the medical university. Some of the students aim to do so. Here is your chance go for it . The admissions for the medical students will open soon. So apply soon as they open.
Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Mirpur AJK Admission 2017 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Azad Jammu Kashmir
How To Submit Application Form
- Original completely filled application form along with Photostat copy of required documents duly attested by 18 or above grade officer shall be submitted within due date at TCS Express Centers mentioned below.
- Original receipt of Online payment of Rs: 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) as Entry Test fee non-refundable
- The representative of TCS Express Centers are authorized to check eligibility criteria as given in the prospectus, before accepting application forms.
- Candidates can fill ONLINE form available
- For all purposes, the information provided by the candidate on the application form of prospectus shall be considered valid and final.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate-II (HSSC-II/A-Level Pre-Medical Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Intermediate From any of Educational Board in Pakistan or Equivalence Certificate from IBCC Islamabad
- At least B Grade (60% Marks)in the last year of application
2017 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Admission Start from September 1st to September 14
- Issuance of Admit Card Sep 28 to October 03
- Entrance Test October 04
- Submission of Nomination Papers & Registration of Hafiz-e-Quran Test October5th to 19th
- Hafiz-e-Quran Test October 26
- Medical Disability Board October 27
- Final Selection List Nov 26
- Beginning of Classes Dec 07
Filling ONLINE Form only will not be considered and shall render candidate ineligible for the entry test. For eligibility to appear in the entry test, ONLINE Form and Application Form provided with the Prospectus duly filled along with relevant documents must be submitted within due date.