National Textile University Faisalabad admissions are open for the year 2016. The eligibility criteria for National Textile University Faisalabad admission tests are mentioned below along with relevant guide which will help you in your admission process. National Textile University Faisalabad Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download Entry test Dates. The entry test dates and schedule must be known to the candidate to avoid any issue later.
Admission for the session 2017 remains open till: 31st March 2017
- Eligibility criteria for engineering programs:
F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or A-Level (Physics-Chemistry-Math) with at least 60% marks and NTS (NAT-IE) Test. (DAE diploma holders are not eligible for Engineering programs).
- The Merit Criteria for engineering programs is:
10% Matric + 45% F.Sc. + 45 % NTS (NAT-IE) Test Marks. Minimum 60% aggregate score of this formula is compulsory to be eligible for engineering programs
National Textile University Faisalabad Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download Entry test Dates
- Eligibility Criteria for non-engineering programs:
Candidates holding Intermediate certificate (F.A., F.Sc., I.Com, I.C.S. etc.) or Equivalent, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- The Merit Criteria for non-engineering programs is:
NTS Test (30% weightage), Marks of Intermediate (60% weightage) and Marks of Matriculation (10% weightage).
National Textile University Faisalabad Admission further guides will be available here. Stay with us to know more about the dates and schedule of the entry test and admission procedure.
- eligibility criteria of textile engineering
- national textile university faisalabad entry test weightage
- national textile university faisalabad nts test date
- NTU admission 2017 dates fsd
- Textile university addmition criteria
- textile university admission criteria
- textile university faisalabad addmission eligibility