National University of Sciences and Technology NUST entry test for the admission 2017 takes place three times in the year. Application forms are available online at the official site of National University of Sciences and Technology NUST. Eligibility criteria along with important dates for admission are mentioned below.
National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Admission 2016 provides both graduate and undergraduate programs. NUST symbolizes quality and excellence. Its spirited faculty, industrious students and excellent support infrastructure provide an academic environment.
National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Eligibility Criteria for the admission into National University of Sciences and Technology NUST;
- Students must have a minimum of 60% marks in their FSC\ A Level equivalent.
- The entry test score also plays a significant role for the admission into National University of Sciences and Technology NUST.
- The entry test score plays a role of 75% in the merit.
- Students can apply for the Nust Entry Test NTE thrice a year. The best score is considered for the admission procedure.
- Online registration is carried out for the admission procedure
There are three series for NUST Entry Test. Details regarding the NUST Entry Test are mentioned below
- Series-1 is conducted in November-December
- Series-2 is conducted in March-April
- Series-3 is conducted in June-July
Schedule of NUST Entry Test – 2017
|Series – 1||1 – 30 Nov 2016||1 – 13 Dec 2016|
|Series – 2||
1 – 31 Mar 2017
|1 Apr 2017 onwards|
|Series – 3||Jun 2017||July 2017|
Details regarding the admission procedure for National University of Sciences and Technology NUST will be mentioned on this website soon. Selection of candidates for Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics / Business Studies / Social Sciences / Architecture and Industrial Design will start in August 2017 and Applied Biosciences in October 2017 as per given dates.