UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus has opened their ways to the engineering admissions of 2017. The admissions are elected to be taken on the way to the fields of Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering and BSCS.
To apply online for ETEA Entrance Test, you need to deposit Rs.1500/- in account number 205505522 Branch Code 1486 in any branch of UBL.
UET University of Engineering and Technology has now opened the gates for all. The students can get best education in each regard. The people can now get ready for the admissions in each way. The all Pakistani students who want to get the admissions are given here for you.
The people of Peshawar can get the best opportunity of acquiring best studies at UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus. UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus has been opened all over Pakistan to give best education of engineering.
NWFP UET, Peshawar Engineering Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil BSCS Eligibility Criteria Dates
People can get the education of engineering university in each way. The people will be given with all the updates here. The educational sector is flourishing day by day in Peshawar The people can now acquire education in any sector in which they like. Peshawar was long ago considered to be backward at the education but now many cities of Peshawar are making ways to best education.
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2011-2012. Entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on reciprocal basis i.e. Azad Jammu & Kashmir , Northern Areas, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- Admission to Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years PostMetric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify the subject of Islamiat , Pakistan Studies and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
The updates will be given here for you. So you must stay in touch with us. The university admissions are carried out in fair way which help the students in getting the best opportunity they can have.