Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science PIEAS/PAEC KINPOE is located in the capital of the Pakistan Islamabad, and the 2nd other campus of this university is located in Karachi. Now recently Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science PIEAS offering for admission of PhD degree programs, however the postgraduate degree programs direct. PIEAS is one of the best universities in Pakistan.
PIEAS is also offers specialized short courses for the engineers, scientists and other professionals for their continuing professional development. Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science has highly qualified faculty matched members staff with excellent organization are instrumental in its endeavor to offer high quality education in the disciplines of engineering and applied sciences.
PAEC KINPOE Postgraduate MPhil PhD Admission Entry Test 2017 in PIEAS Islamabad Fellowships Application Processing Fees Required Document
Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science PIEAS announced the admission fall in 2017 for PhD programs, these all programs lists are given below in details.
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Preferably first class academic career. However, only one second division is allowed except in the final degree.
- MS (18‐year education) in the relevant field and at least 3.0 CGPA (out of 4) or equivalent in MS / M Phil degree.
- Subject GRE (International)/GAT‐Subject test conducted by NTS as per HEC requirements.
- HEC scholarship holders can apply.
- Admission is also offered on regular fee basis.
- Serving applicants have to provide NOC from their employers.
- PhD candidates can apply at any time after qualifying subject test.
- Final selection will be made after thorough interview of the eligible candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application forms are available at PIEAS website: red.pieas.edu.pk.
- Duly filled form (if applying off‐line) along with attested copies of academic documents, a photograph and bank receipt must be sent to Registrar by Post.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 2000/‐ for online submission and Rs. 2500/‐ for off‐line submission of application form.
- The application processing fee must be deposited in the PIEAS University online Account No. 00427991660803 (Title of Account: PIEAS‐APF) All HBL Branches in Pakistan.
- There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch of HBL.
This was some overview of PhD admission 2017 in PIEAS, if you need further information then comment us in the below comment box, we will get you back with good guide line, and you should visit our website daily for more update.