With the Vision of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto the first Medical College for girls, came into existence in April 1974 at Nawabshah with the name of Peoples Medical College. About 6000 lady doctors have been graduated from this college so far. Postgraduate training in this institute started in 2004 and since than about 800 postgraduate trainees has imparted training in various specialties.
Intially this college was temporarily housed in portion of District Council High School consisting of a couple of hostels and auditorium (Latif Hall) along with the main building of Muslim Boarding House. The first batch was admitted with an approximate enrollment of attached to the college for the purpose of clinical teaching.
Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women Benazirabad/Nawabshah Admission 2017 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
Student from these areas having Domicile of listed areas are eligible to apply for People Medical College:
- Tando Mohammad Khan
- Tando Allah Yar
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- Naushahro Feroze
- Every application for Admission should be followed by 3 photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a Government servant in Grade – 18 or above
- Matriculation certificate
- Matriculation marks sheet or equivalence mark sheet by IBCC
- Intermediate science Marks sheet or comparative mark sheet by IBCC (Pre – Medical group)
- National Identity card from NADRA / ‘B’ Form of candidate (as applicable)
- Permanent residence certificate (Form – C) of the applicant in compliance with Law/Rules or in the absence thereof in the form determined by the Government.
- Domicile of applicant (if the applicant has accomplished age of 21 years)
- Domicile of Father / guardian
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father / guardian.
- Hafiz – e – Quran certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Affidavits / undertakings on Rs. 20/- stamp paper as per specimens given in Appendix I, II, concerning not acquiring got entrance in any other Medical College or Medical University in the country or manufacturing of False documents (these affidavits will be necessary at the time of Admission if offered)
- 6 passport size photos keeping name (one pasted in the space offered and five affixed on the front of application form)
- In case of father is not alive death certificate of father
- Prospects applying under the category of UEAP/IEAP overseas Pakistanis should submit the resistant of her father working outside the Pakistan (from the embassy or consulate of Pakistan.
- NOTE: Any applicant found using Domicile / P. R. C of more than one district / province in Pakistan shall be disqualified for admission in any medical institution.
All the Candidates must visit this website regularly we will keep updating all the important dates and test shecdule model papers. Wishing u all good luck for your admissions.