For admission in Peshawar University UOP for Mcom Bcom 2017 , requires students to follow an admission procedure. The admission procedure is mentioned below along with the important dates and schedule which is mandatory to follow. Peshawar University UOP Admission 2017 For Bcom Mcom Online Registration Procedure Dates and Schedule. Interested candidates are required to register online for Mcom Bcom Peshawar University UOP.
oon after the declaration of Intermediate results by the BISE Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media. The prospectus along with application/ admission form is made available at the UBL Counter, Old Chemistry BS Block, Adjacent to Central Library, University of Peshawar and can be obtained on cash payment within the announced dates.
The eligibility criteria for admission in Bcom Mcom from Peshawar University UOP is available on the official website of the university. Students are required to remain vigilant for the admission dates. We will update you regarding the admission schedule of Peshawar University UOP Mcom Bcom along with the important dates.
Peshawar University UOP Admission 2017 For Bcom Mcom Online Registration Procedure Dates and Schedule
Documents required for admission in Bcom Mcom Peshawar University UOP are as follows:
- DMCs(last examination)
- Passport size 2 Photographs
- CNIC/ Father CNIC/ Domicile
- Migration Certificate
- Service Certificate
- For admission in Part-2, DMCs of Part-1 and Part 2 Must be attached
A Candidate who is not permanently residing in the jurisdiction of the University of Peshawar shall be required to attach service certificate of their own or of their parents along with the admission form. Service certificate of private firms will not be accepted.
- Pre-admission application form completed in all respects must reach the office of the Director Admissions within the prescribed schedule.
- The candidates selected on merit will be issued an admission form by the concerned department, to be filled in by the applicant.
- A candidate may apply for admission for more than one discipline on a single form, however, admission will be offered in order of preference and in case applicant selected for admission in higher preference, he / she will be dropped from successive references even having higher marks than the selected candidates of the respective preferences.
- Form(s) are invariably accepted from all candidates which are subsequently scrutinized to sort out eligible candidates
B.Com Admission Form [ Download]
Incomplete forms shall not be entertained and shall be returned on the cost/risk of the candidate
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.