Plastics Technology Center Karachi is the best of the Engineering university of Pakistan. Plastics Technology Centre (PTC) was established by Government of Pakistan for giving the best education forum to the students who want to get their engineering degree.
Plastics Technology Centre Karachi Engineering Admission 2017 Dates: Available Soon
Plastics Technology Center Karachi was established at Korangi which is the Industrial Area at Karachi in the year 1988. The Plastics Technology Center Karachi has always aimed to develop technical information and competence in people involved in the manufacture of plastic products.Plastics Technology Centre (PTC) do this for better utilization of manpower, material and machinery.
Plastics Technology Centre Karachi Engineering Admission Session 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil BSCS Eligibility Criteria Dates
- Intermediate/HSC (Pre—engineering examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc. Examination at least 60% marks in aggregate with Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Statistics.
- BTEC National Diploma in Polymer Technology.
- Candidates of Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Chemical Technology with minimum 60% marks.
- Admission is subject to successful passing the Entrance Test and Interview. Entrance test will comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge multiple choice questions.
- First priority will be given to candidate who passed their HSC or equivalent in the current year and fulfilling the age criteria.
- If a candidate, after final selection for admission, does not pay the course fees within the specified date period, the selection shall stand cancelled and the seat shall be filled by the candidate next in merit on the waiting list.
The Plastics Technology Center Karachi started their operations in date of October 1988. They have started their number of academic & short courses, training programs, seminars and industrial clinics since that time. This was conducted for the local plastics industry.This helped up the students to realize and get best educational way
At present time Plastics Technology Center Karachi PTC is the only testing as well as the teaching and industrial services providing institution on Plastics in the country of PAKISTAN. The candidates should get best qualifications for the Bachelor of Engineering in Polymers four years full time Degree program in the institute of Plastics Technology Center Karachi.
Here we have given fro you all the information about the Plastics Technology Center Karachi. The updates will be given here for you at the best way. You just have to stay connected with us for more updates here at this site.