Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Science and Technology offer engineering programs in various fields, eligibility criteria and other details about these engineering programs is given below. Applications are invited on the prescribed forms from eligible candidates domiciled in the province of Sindh for admission in Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering.
Before proceeding forward let us tell you, candidates having domicile of other provinces of Pakistan can apply only under Self-Finance scheme against reserved quota. The details are therefore mentioned below for all the students read the updates and details carefully to get the admissions
1. Bachelor of Engineering
2. Master of Engineering
OTHER QUEST, NAWABSHAH ENGINEERING PROGRAMS
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy & Environment Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Last date to submit application was 13-01-2017 as admissions will open again we will update you here
Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Science and Technology Nawabshah Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
- Candidates, who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (Pre-Engineering) with minimum 60% aggregate marks excluding the marks of Hifz-ul-Quran
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the University (minimum 60% aggregate marks excluding the marks of Hifz-ul-Quran).
- Only those Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as mentioned above in Annual Examination 2016 or prior upto Annual examination 2014 are eligible to apply for admission.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website