As the exams season is over now these are the days when every student is worried about there admissions. Many of them who have decided have already started preparation for the entry test. At this stage choice of degree program and university both should be done after proper analysis and observation at this is a matter of life and future, as undergraduate degree decides that in which field you will go in your future for job.
There was a time when people use to travel thousand kilometer for education and for the seek of knowledge but now time is changed there is so many facilities that now every city every area has its own school, colleges and universities as well. Now students can get education in their own city with out any difficulty.
Rehman Medical College Peshawar Admission 2017 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in KPK
Rehman Medical Institute Peshawar RMI is founded by Prof. Muhammad Rehman in 2002. This institute is providing Education as well as Training. Rehman Medical Institute was the dream of his founder Prof. Muhammad Rehman as Rehman Medical Institute has revolutionized the concept of medical care in the K.P.K.
- BS Radiology Technology
- BS Surgical Technology
- BS Emergency Technology
- BS Cardiology Technology
- BS Medical Lab Technology
- DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Generic BSN
- Post RN BscN
- Intermediate with Pre Medical with minimum 50% marks is required for admission in BS Medica Technology programs
- Intermediate with Pre Medical with minimum 60% marks is required for admission in DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- EATA 2016 is also required for admission in DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Candidate must be not more than 25 years of age for admission in all programs
- Intermediate with Pre Medical with minimum 60% marks is required for admission in MBBS program
- EATA 2017 is also required for admission in MBBS program
Documents Required / Attached
- passport size photographs
- Copy of Matric or O level mark sheet or certificate
- Copy of Intermediate or A level mark sheet or certificate
- Copy of CNIC of applicant
- Attested copy of CNIC of father or guardian (in case of applicant CNIC is not available
- Copy of passport (in case of foreign national)
- Copy of college leaving certificate
All these instruction should be kept in mind at the time of applying.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.