Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology Karachi Admission 2017 offer twice a year once in a fall and spring semester for all programs.Most demanded engineering field after electrical and mechanical engineering is electrons engineering.
Electronic Engineering is concerned with the familiarization of solid state Electronic Devices, Circuit Analysis, Information Transmission, Radiation &Propagation, Electro-magnetic fields, Micro-waves and High frequency communication. The people here can get all the updates about the admissions here
Undergraduate and Post graduate engineering programs
- BS in Electronic Engineering
2. BS in Computer Engineering
3. BS in Civil Engineering
4. BS in Telecommunication Engineering
5. BS in Biomedical Engineering
6. BS in Electrical Engineering
7. Bachelor in Architecture
Minimum Eligibility 60% in H.SC.
8. BS in Computer Science
9. BS in Software Engineering
10. BS in Bioinformatics
11. BS in Information Technology
Minimum Eligibility 55% in H.SC.
The date of admission form submission was 30th November , we will update you with new dates as it will announce
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics eligible for all Programmes.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science eligible for Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering & Information Technology.
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology eligible for Biomedical Engineering.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science eligible for Bioinformatics & Architecture.
- D.A.E in relevant discipline with 60% – eligible against reserved seats.
- Grace Marks will not be considered to determine eligibility.
Acceptance of admission form does not guarantee admission, which is made on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Keeping in view the “Aligarh Spirit” the admissions are open to all purely on merit basis, irrespective of caste, creed, colour, culture, religion, sex, domicile or nationality. The candidates will have to indicate their choice of discipline in order of preference on the Application Form. (Form I). (Attached with the Prospectus) Admission in each discipline will be offered to candidates in order of merit and order of preference of discipline indicated by the candidates. Few seats are reserved for diploma holders of relevant technology in all the disciplines. Students clearing the University Aptitude Test and electing Architecture will have to be assessed through Drawing Test and Interview conducted by the University.
Submission of Application for Admission
1. Candidates for admission must submit their Applications neatly completed in all respects. The Prospectus and Application Form (Form-I) can be obtained from the prescribed branches of Banks on payment of Rs. 3000/-.
2. The candidates applying for admission must attach attested copies of the following:
a. Matriculation (SSC) Marks Sheet./ O-level Marks Sheet. b. Intermediate (HSC) Marks Sheet/A level Marks Sheet. c. Copy of CNIC of Candidate or parent in case it has not been issued to candidate.
3. Original documents should not be attached.
4. Application Form, and the documents attached with the Application Form shall not be returned.
5. Incomplete Applications shall not be considered.
6. The Application shall be rejected in case the candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts. In case at any stage it is found that the documents on the basis of which admission was granted are forged / tampered, the admission will be cancelled and the fee paid shall be forfeited. The University reserves the right for legal action also.
7. Selected candidates for admission will be informed of their selection by post. The names of all selected candidates will also be displayed on the University Notice Board and SSUET website.
Note: * Application form may also be submitted online. For this purpose, please visit the official website of SSUET www.ssuet.edu.pk
For Architecture Program
Students clearing the University Aptitude Test and electing Architecture will have to be assessed through Drawing Test and Interview conducted by the University