Sukkur Institute of Business Administration IBA SUK is open for admissions 2017. The eligibility criteria for the various courses available Sukkur Institute of Business Administration IBA SUK is mentioned below. Interested candidates are required to follow a basic procedure. This procedure is also mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria for Sukkur Institute of Business Administration IBA SUK is as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed their intermediate\ A Level equivalent with 50% marks in annual examination with no supplement and no subject(s) condone by Board or A Level
- The Sukkur Institute of Business Administration IBA SUK written test must be passed by the interested candidate
- The interview must also be attended by the interested candidate
- At the time of appearing for the interview candidate must have completed their HSC
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION FOR THE SESSION 2017: Will Be Given Soon
Sukkur Institute of Business Administration IBA SUK Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
The important documents that must be attached along with the application form are as follows:
- SSC\O Level certificate plus marks sheet plus an attested copy
- HSC\A Level certificate with marks sheet
- Six copies of recent passport-size photographs
Department of Business Administration strives to serve community by imparting research oriented knowledge. We aim to develop and sustain a meritorious culture of continuous improvement that encourages leadership, entrepreneurial capacity, and ethical consciousness in our graduates to flourish and contribute meaningfully to society students migrating from another college are to attach their migration certificate too.
Graduate Aptitude Test Result (GAT-General)-ME Programs-2017 August-15-2017