Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, SCET Wah Cantt admissions will be given here at this site. The admissions will be taken place in the fair manner. The students can get all the details about the admissions from here.
Admission 2017 Requirements:
- The application along with the required documents should be submitted as early as possible.Please do not wait for the last date.
- As soon as the process of selection is comlete,the merit list will be notified showing the percentage of the application admitted in different disciplines against diffrent categories.
- All documents to be attached with the Application Form should be attested by a class-1 gazetted officer of the government.
The application forms must be submitted with the required document given at this site. The last dates will be given here with all the details you require. The process of selection will be kept according to merit.
Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, SCET Wah Cantt Admission Fall 2017 Application Form Procedure Eligibility
1) Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent
2) UET Entry Test 2014 or Provincial Universities Entry Test 2014
3) Also eligible to apply on the basis of valid NTS merit along with furnishing a ‘Declaration’ on the expected F. Sc. result.
The admissions will be carried out soon here at this site. The students can get all the information they require for the admissions. The Sewdish College Of Engineering and Technology is considered to be the best one in the sense. The students can get the admissions in this university which is known to be the best ones in the Engineering field.
The merit list will be updated soon at this page. The applicants can get the best way of thought to the admissions. Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, Wah Cantt admissions will be given soon.
The students can get the updates here about the admissions. The site will give all the information here at this site. The admissions will be carried out in the fair way which will get the admissions in the best way.