UET Lahore Sub Campus Faisalabad Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering application form details. See the admission procedure and the application form details that will guide you in your admission. The details regarding the submission of application forms for UET Lahore Sub Campus Faisalabad Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering are also mentioned with us.
It is announced for the information of all concerned that Combined Entry Test for entry into B.Sc Engineering and related programs about which we are providing students who are intersted in applying details.
UET Lahore Sub Campus Faisalabad Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Punjab
Ph.D Admission in 2017 are listed below:
|Faculty of Architecture & Planning
Faculty of Chemical Engineering
Faculty of Civil Engineering
|Faculty of Civil Engineering (Cont’d)
Faculty of Earth Sciences &
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
|Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Natural Sciences,
Humanities and Islamic Studies
- Candidates must have earned a Masters/ M.Sc./ M.Phil. or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline in first division or with a CGPA of 0 out of a maximum of 4.0 (in case, applicant’s transcript shows percentage as well as CGPA, CGPA would be considered for eligibility. CGPAs on a scale other than 4.00 would be translated accordingly).
- The University requires that the candidates must have a NTS GAT (Subject) test score of at least 60 in their respective disciplines, valid on the last date of filing application. Ph.D. Admission Test will be conducted by the university in disciplines for which NTS does not offer a GAT(Subject) test and the qualifying score in that test would be at least 70%.
- The GAT (Subject) Test offered by National Testing Service (NTS) is scheduled on Sunday 14th May 2017 in various disciplines.
- For the disciplines not included in the NTS list, UET shall arrange a GAT (Subject) on Sunday 14th May 2017 in the Seminar Hall of Department of Chemical Engineering, at 10:00 a.m. The admit card for test in said disciplines will be issued by the respective department on receiving the admission application.
General instructions concerning the UET Lahore Sub Campus Faisalabad Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering are as follows:
- The application forms will be available with us as soon as the admission 2017 of UET starts.
- The application forms should have accurate academic details of the candidate
- The application form will not hold any entry test details for the candidates.
- Try to submit the application along with the required documents as early as possible. Do not wait for the
- As soon as the process of selection is complete, the merit list will be notified showing the percentage admission marks of the applicants admitted in different disciplines against different categories.
- All documents to be attached with the application Form F-I should be attested by a Class-I gazette officer of the government or Class-A officer of this University.
Stay with us to get guidance concerning the admission details and the eligibility criteria for UET Lahore Sub Campus Faisalabad Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering admission 2017.