UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar Bannu campus has now opened the engineering admissions of 2017 in the fields of Electrical Mechanical Civil BSCS. The updates and information about the eligibility criteria and the dates will be given here for you.
UET Important Dates of Admission 2017: Available Soon
UET University of Engineering and Technology has been opened all over Pakistan in every regard of thought . People can get the access to engineering university in each way. The people can now acquire education in any sector in which they like. Peshawar was long ago considered to be backward according to education but now many cities of Peshawar are making ways to best education
UET Peshawar Bannu campus Engineering Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil BSCS Eligibility Criteria Dates
The campus is will managed and are given with best education to the students. There are many educational and best people around which provide best educational opportunities. This will provide best way of education to the students so the students must stay in touch for information.
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2011-2012. Entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on reciprocal basis i.e. Azad Jammu & Kashmir , Northern Areas, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- Admission to Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years PostMetric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify the subject of Islamiat , Pakistan Studies and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
The updates will be given here for you in each turn over so you must stay in touch with us. The university has given the dates of the admissions process so you must get hurry to grab your seats for best educational career.