The university of Balochistan was approved in June 1970, It is one the oldest University of Pakistan. It is the Public sector general University that is situated on Sariab Road, Quetta Balochistan (Pakistan). When this University was established, then initially its started it journey with only 3 department, Geology, Physics, Chemistry, and now this University of Balochistan provide 35 Graduate programs and 7 undergraduate programs.
Two Institutes of this Balochistan university Institute of Management Sciences and Institute of Bio-Chemistry and five specialized centers.
- Center of Excellence in Mineralogy
- Balochistan Study Center,
- Center for Advance Studies in Vaccinology
- Pakistan Study Center,
- Area Study Center,
These centers of University use for higher studies programs and higher education research
UOBEDU University Of Balochistan Quetta Admissions 2017 Undergraduate Programs Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- Faculty of Management Science, Business and Information
d. Computer Science
e. Library and Information Science
- Faculty of Social Science
a. Pol. Science
c. Social work
f. Pakistan Studies
g. Balochistan Studies
- Disaster Management3. Faculty of Education & Humanities
a. Media & Journalism
b. Gender Studies
f. Fine Arts
g. Islamic Studies
h. Area studies center4. Faculty of Literature & Language
e. English Language
f. English Literature
g. Urdu Literature5. Faculty of Basic Science
6. Faculty of Earth & Environment
c. Environmental Science
d. Center of Excellence Mineralogy science
7. Faculty of life Sciences
a. Bio – Chemistry
e. Micro biology
Eligibility Criteria with detail category:
- Fa/Fsc (pre med-pre eng) ICS/A-level/ or DAE general with 45% aggregate marks.
- Written test & interview conduct by the department which is qualified with the 45% marks.
i. Category: A
Local/domiciled residents of Balochistan, who fulfill the academic pre- requisites and eligibility requirements as mention under clause A & C.
ii. Category: B
Direct dependents ( son / daughter, brother / sister, wife / husband} of the Federal Government and Autonomous organizations personnel serving in Balochistan, who fulfill the academic pre-requisites and eligibility requirements as mentioned under clauses A & C, as per enclosed appendix: I.
iii. Category: C
* Nominees of AJK, Armed Forces, FATA and Federal Schools. * Reserved seats for Disabled and Foreign students who fulfill the academic pre-requisites and eligibility requirements as mentioned under clause A & C. .
* Besides, only the direct dependents ( son / daughter, brother / sister , wife / husband) of the teachers, staff, and employees of the University and of Pakistanis working abroad as per enclosed Appendix: II art.
Open Merit 10%
Residents of Quetta City 15%
Rest of Balochistan 75%
- Four Latest Photograph
- 3 photocopies of metric certificate
- 3 photocopies of CNIC ( Applicant & his father)
- 3 photocopies of character certificate from head of institute last attended.3 copies of local domicile certificate
- 3 copies of provisional certificate & transcript
- Affidavit in original from Magistrate 1st class to the effect that you will not include in any political activities during studies in University.
Last date to submit application is 20-04-2017
This is the basic information of University of Balochistan, we provided you all details of programs applications procedure and further details. If you need more information about this university then comment us in the below comment box, we will provide further information as you want.