The Examination Board was established by Aga Khan University in August 2003 in accordance with Ordinance CXIV of the Government of Pakistan to offer examination services for both Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC).
It achieves this by making examinations of reputable standard more accessible to Pakistani students so that AKU-EB qualifications are increasingly valued by leading higher education institutions within and outside the country.
BISE Agha Khan Board Part I , II Roll Number Slips 2017 Download Matric SSC 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2017
The critical weakness of Pakistan’s education system has been its examination methodology, as well as the erosion of credibility for examination results due to “large scale and unhampered cheating.” Within Pakistan, public and private universities have increasingly been using their own entrance tests to supplement or replace results from the current examination boards, and Pakistani school qualifications are not recognized internationally.
|Enrollment & Registration for SSC/HSSC Examination|
The SSC syllabuses are based on a belief that students learn best in an environment that sets high but realistic expectations. For its syllabuses, AKU-EB follows National Curriculum of Pakistan. These syllabuses can be implemented in schools individually, however, a growing number of schools are choosing to offer them as part of a continuum to AKU-EB’s HSSC qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for scholarships
- The applicant is either an AKU-EB SSC Part II student or an AKU-EB SSC graduate
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of overall 70% or above marks (Grade A) in SSC
- The applicant must have no failing grades in SSC Part I and Part II examinations
- The applicant must complete HSSC at an AKU-EB affiliated school/ college
- A genuine financial need besides the academic achievement
- In addition to academic achievement and financial need, the applicant must demonstrate personal qualities such as commitment to social service, adaptability and leadership skills
AKU-EB’s Grade IX and X syllabuses, offered both in English and Urdu, provide a set of specific Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) which specify what a student is expected to learn in a particular subject. These SLOs summarise the knowledge and understanding essential for all students to succeed during and beyond their classrooms.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.