Knowledge Age is a new, advanced form of capitalism in which knowledge and ideas are the main source of economic growth (more important than land, labour, money, or other ‘tangible resources).
Board of Intermediate and secondary Education, Bannu was established w.e.f. 01-7-1990 as a result of bifurcation of BISE, Peshawar & have been functioning since then according to the NWFP Ordinance/Act 1990. The Board is responsible for control, organization and regulation of education of more than 700 educational institutions in public as well as private sector.
BISE Bannu Board Intermediate FA FSc Result 2017 Online 11th 12th Class HSSE biseb.edu.pk
Practicals for Matric
HSSC Examination (Part-I & Part-II)
If you tend to go blank during exams, try studying in the same classroom in which the test will be given. Some research suggests that people attach ideas to their surroundings, so it might jog your memory to see the same things you were looking at while you studied.
Try good luck charms. Bring in something you associate with success or the support of your loved ones, and use it as a psychological boost.
Rules and regulations
- The Board constituted a District Committee in each District, comprising of the following members.
- The District Education Officer of the district concerned as Chairman.
- The District Officer (E & SE Deptt:) of the District Concerned ( Member ).
- Secretary of the Board Concerned ( Member )
- Senior Principal of the College in the District ( Member )
- An Educationist or a Social Worker as determine by the Board ( Member )
- A Representative of the Board ( Member )
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.