The third strong Arm of our Military is Pakistan Navy that is a modern forceful force managed by inspired professionals, that donates successfully to deterrence and national security across the full conflict spectrum and capable of radiating influence region wide with global outlook. Protect Naval Interests of Pakistan, prevent aggression at and from sea, provide disaster relief, participate in development of coastal communities and contribute to international efforts in maintaining good order at sea.
Directorate of Recruitment policy of Pakistan Navy established in 1980. We deal with the sacred task to induct talented, energetic and morally upright human resource for the service while ensuring transparency and merit in the selection/recruitment of Officers, Sailors, and Civilians. To induct the best available human resource for Pakistan Navy remaining cognizant of the underrepresented and underprivileged sections of the society. We are operating 13 Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centers & 01 Advance Recruitment Centre throughout the country.
Career in Paknavy How to Join Pakistan Navy As An Officer PN Cadet Term Sailor Marine GD and Non GD Technical Online Registration and Selection Procedure
The recruitment and selection centers of Pakistan Navy are located on all provinces, and major division cities of Pakistan that are located on different places.
- D I KHAN
- SHAHEED BENAZIRABAD (NAWAB SHAH)
HOW TO APPLY
While date start of application submission then you must apply by proceeding with the registration form provided on official website of Pakistan Navy. Registered candidate should be bring the postal order of RS.300/- crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
Unmarried (this condition will not apply in the case of service candidates)
This is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.
- Weapon Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Marital Status: Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age Civilian Candidates: 16.1/2 – 21 years
- Service Candidates: 17 -23 years (Personnel serving in Army/Navy/Air Force in uniform
- Height: 5’4″
- (On the first day of month in which a candidate joins the training establishment or a specific date promulgated by NHQ)
- Candidates must have qualified HSSC/A-Level with atleast 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
- Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate
- F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate
This was some over view of Pak Navy joining procedure. If you have any query then you can ask us through comments in the below comment box. we will reply you with more help.