The Pakistan Police is playing an important role in handling the migrant crisis of 1947-48. It continued as a separate organization till 1955 when it was combined with the police of other provinces. There were several attempts to review and improvement police organization and performance during the 1950s and 60s which, however, could not be implemented. The legal background of the police experienced a major change as a significance of Devolution of Power Plan. The devolution of power plan called for the transfer of the authority of the provincial government to the districts and the introduction of public accountability of the police.
In line with the transfer of power plan the office of the District Magistrate was ended in 2001 and a system of Public Safety Commissions was introduced. These changes were incorporated into a new Police Law which was promulgated in 2002. Apart from Public Safety Commissions, the Police Order 2002 also provided for a professional Police Complaints Authority, increased powers for the Inspector General of Police and separation of the watch & ward and the Investigation functions of the Police.
Best Career in Police How to Join Pakistan Police As An Officer ASI SI Constable Driver Clerk LDC UDC Registration Form and Selection Procedure (Punjab KPK Balochistan Sindh Islamabad AJK Gilgit Baltistan)
If you have well qualification and good abilities want to serve your life for help of this nation and want clean this country form the terrorist and other criminal people then you should join Pakistan Police. Here below we mentioned all information about how you join Pakistan Police. Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria: Pakistan Police Department Police Sub Inspector Eligibility details are given below….
Age Limit: The Lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 25 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, as prescribed by the State Govt.
- For Ex-servicemen: They shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years plus the number of years of service rendered in the Defence Forces. However, the period between discharge from defence services and re-employment should not exceed 24 months ( 2 years).
- For wards of Police Personnel: In accordance with Govt. instructions issued by Deptt. Of Home Affairs & Justice vide their memo No. 1/1(211)94-2 H(I)/10176 dated 10/06/1996 the reservation for the wards of police personnel will be 2%.
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification is Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university. It is compulsory for each candidate to have passed matriculation examination as one of the compulsory/ elective subjects passed at the level of Matriculation from a recognized education board/University.
- For male candidates: Minimum Height : 5 feet and 7 inches (minimum)
- For female candidates: Minimum height : 5 feet and 3 inches
if you need other information then comment us in the below comment box, we will get you back with help full reply, and if you want more update about jobs then you should visit our website on daily basis.