If you want a best and passionate carrier through join Pak Army then it’s a best options to choose Pak Army after FA/FSC/Intermediate and BSC. Every young man wish a job of having dignity and honor, then he should be a part of dignity and honor. Here we are providing you to all procedure of 2017 forms procedure according to the officials of Pak Army. Pakistan army is inviting application forms for PMA long course from all those candidates who have the qualification is matric, intermediate, graduation or masters in different programs through PMA long course, Short Service Commission and Direct Short Service Commission DSSC.
Pakistan Air Force offers you not only a job but a promising career as well. It offers a range of work experiences that you can put to use in building a successful career. Whether you have done FSc or about to earn a graduate degree in Engineering, Medical and Information Technology etc., a career is waiting for you in PAF. Being a pilot, PAF makes you rise high in your career and test your potentials; being an Engineer or Doctor, PAF provides you all the opportunities to excel in your profession.
Best Career Pakarmy How to Join Pakistan Army As A Commissioned Officer Soldier GD and Non GD Procedure to Apply
Eligibility condition with Age:
- Intermediate or Equivalent degree holder with age from 17 to 22 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (2 Years Degree) holder and Serving Pakistan Navy / Pakistan Air Force with age 17 to 23 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (4 Years Programme) BS / BA (Hon) / BBA / BPA pass with age from 17 to 24 years are eligible to apply.
- Serving Army Soldiers having age between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply.
- Gender. Male. c. Marital Status. Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
- Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan. e. Physical Standards
Marital Status: Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
(1) Minimum Height – 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
(2) Visual Standard
(a) Distance Vision – With glasses 6/9, 6/12
(b) Near vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
(3) Weight – As per the Body Mass Index f. Education
(1) Marks – FA / FSc / Equivalent
(a) Minimum 60 % marks in FA / FSc and equivalent.
(b) Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
(2) Relaxation of Marks: FA / FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile.Areas inclBalolchistan, FATA, GilgitBaltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
- A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which an individual should have e-mail account.
- The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
If you need more information then comment us in the below comment box we will provide you further information regarding to this subject, and for more information you should visit our website on daily basis. So get ready for the opportunities and for best career. For more detailed information about China admissions and updates keep visiting our website time by time.