GB Gilgit-Baltista blessed with beautiful locations and views which is a paradise on earth, so its environment should also be like heaven’s environment peaceful and calm. Which is defiantly done by their forces like police and other working forces. They deserve equal respect and importance as army, navy and police.
Gilgit-Baltistan Police (GBP) is responsible for law enforcement in the province of Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan. The mission of the force is the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order and enforcement of the Constitution of Pakistan.
Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2017 As An ASI SI Computer Operator Data Entry Operator Constable Male Female Clerk Police Jobs in GB
|Names of posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) (BPS-09)|
|Lady Constable Clerk|
|Data entry operator|
Age limit for ASI
Qualification requirement for ASI
Height for ASI
5 to 6 Feet
After Cleaning initial Physical & Written Tests Following documents have to be presented at the time of interview.
- CNIIC card issued by NADRA
- Academic/educational Certificate
- 2 latest Passport size photographs with blue background
- Domicile Certificates is requi
Safety Tips for police men
Given below are some measures to be followed by general public for their safety:
- Always stay alert and be aware of your surroundings.
- Get to know the neighbourhoods and neighbours where you live and work.
- Authenticate persons before renting them room or house.
- When sitting in your shops or offices, keep a vigilant eye around and ensure proper security arrangements.
- If you see something unusual in your surroundings, evaluate it. After evaluation, if you still cannot determine if a threat exists or not, notify to the area Police station.
- Police should also be informed of any strangers who may have come to stay in your neighborhood and whose activities appear suspicious.
- Try to avoid visiting crowded places, markets, hotels, offices, video shops without necessity.
- Do not touch any unidentified object. Explosive could be concealed in a number of objects including toys, transistors, lunch boxes, bottles, bags etc.
- Do not accept any parcels from strangers.
- Make eye contact with people around you.
- While traveling, always check under your seats for any suspicious objects.
- Keep your mobile phone charged and make sure that all emergency numbers are feeded in your mobile.
- Citizens should inform the police regarding any suspicious activities, abandoned vehicles, articles, and other objects by visiting the nearest police station or by calling 15.
- Lock doors while driving.
- Ensure that you close all windows and quarter glasses of your vehicle and lock up the vehicle every time you park it, even if you’ll be gone only for a short while. The bonnet and boot should also be properly secured.
- Look around for people before leaving your car.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.