Veterinarians must complete a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M. or V.M.D.) degree at an accredited college of veterinary medicine. A veterinary medicine program generally takes 4 years to complete and includes classroom, laboratory, and clinical components.
What is DVM Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Career Scope in Pakistan in Studies or Jobs
- Step 1: Meet Your Pre-Veterinary Requirements
- Step 2: Graduate from Veterinary College/University
- Step 3: Participate in an Internship
- Step 4: Obtain Your License
- Step 5: Consider Getting Board Certified
Duties of Veterinarians
- Examine animals to diagnose their health problems
- Treat and dress wounds
- Perform surgery on animals
- Test for and vaccinate against diseases
- Operate medical equipment, such as x-ray machines
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Prescribe medication
- Euthanize animals
DVM is a professional degree. Veterinarian is competent enough to practice (diagnose, treatment and management) in the field involving large and small animals as self employment. He is also trained and skilled to manage poultry and dairy farms and enhance the productivity.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.