Now a days we are seeing every where youth is too much worry due to unemployment. There is a lack of jobs but our educated young generation is too much. And many of our young boys continued their education till SSC, and can not afford the fee for next classes due to domestic financial issues, there for The Government of Punjab made a plane for those youth who can not afford their fee for any education.
Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) organisation set up under the companies ordinance in 1984 by the Government of Punjab, it was create in 2010.This PSDF alliance with the Department of International Development UK. PSDF want to provide its facility area. quality skill programmed and vocational training opportunities to the poor families in the all 36 district of the Punjab. All district wise Institute name and courses name are given below in details in this advertisement. So you can check easily your district name and institute with contact details.
Punjab Skills Development Fund Scheme 2017 PSDF Free Courses Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Courses Details Last Date
PSDF wants to start its operations for the people of four districts of southern Punjab i.e Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Muzaffargarh and Lodhran. In 2016, PSDF coverage extanded to all the districts of Punjab: Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Narowal, Nankana Sahib, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh and Vehari. In these 36 districts.
Due to these skills free training scheme will be provided all over the Punjab and almost 10,000 will get free technical education from this training courses programme. Its a golden opportunity for those youngsters who have still unemployed. If student live out of the city then in case of PSDF will provide you free lodging and free boarding. These all training scheme courses are truly full free for student, even PSDF will provide you monthly stipend.
Here’s we will provide you some institute name for your guideline and remains institute you can see on that advertisement.
- PSDF Training Institutes List
- Center for Trade and Technician Skills, Lahore
- T.E Trust, Lahore
- Amn Institute of Vocational Training, Lahore
- College of Tourism and Hotel Management, Faisalabad
- Baraq Institute of Science and Technology, Rawalpindi
- Institute of Rural Management IRM, Rawalpindi
- Malaysian Institute of Technical Education, Wahdat Road Lahore
- IKAN Engineering Services PVT. LTD., Multan Road Lahore
- Ladies Social Welfare Society, NLC Mandi Rawalpindi
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- Manual Technical Training Services PVT. LTD, Airport Road Lahore
- Multan Institute of Management Sciences MIMS Main, Bosan Road Lahore
- Multan Vocational Education Society
- National Education training and Consultancy Services, Sargodha
- National Highways and Motorways Police Training College, Shaikhupura
- Pakistan College of Technology, Sargodha
- Pakistan Industrial and Technical Services Center PITAC, Ferozpur Road Lahore
- Pakistan Readymade Garments Technical Training Institute PRGTTI , Lahore
- Industrial Electrician, Lahore, Gujranwala, Chiniyot,
- Pakistan institute of Emerging Science PIES, Lahore and Gujranwala
- Punjab Vocational Training Council, Faisalabad, Lahore, Shaikhupura,
- Auto Mechanic Vocational Training Institute, Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad
Term & conditions:
Applicants age should be above than 15 years.
Addmission will given in truly merit basis.
Punjab Skill Development Fund House #125 Abu Bakr Block Garden Town, Lahore.
Land line # 042-35913540-41
Phone Number: 062-2889934-35
For further details call to 0800-48627
So here we provided you all important information regarding to this Skill Development fund scheme. If you need further information about this training courses then you should visit our website on daily basis. We are to provide you updated information regarding to these scheme, so if you have any question then comment us in the below comment box we get you back soon.