Students who have done their intermediate or about to do intermediate is definitely thinking now a days about applying in any university. UET is also will be there in the list of those universities in which you are about to apply. ECAT is a test through which you can apply in UET Lahore. All required guideline for students who are confused about procedure and eligibility criteria of ECAT and admissions in engineering is given below .
As soon as the intermediate exams occurs and the results are announced the applications forms for ECAT test are generally available. The test according to each year is conducted each year after the intermediate exams and the results approx in the month of August. The test are organized accordingly and the ECAT is one of the test which are best for the engineering and is recognized at many universities. The candidates who want to get the admissions in any engineering university must apply for the tests soon.
How to Apply For ECAT Test 2017 UET Lahore Test Details and Procedure
Fee for ECAT test 2017:
Last year the registration fee for ECAT test was 400/- Rs and the candidates were required to deposit the fee in the bank chosen by UET.
- ECAT TEST DATE: 16th July 2017
- APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: June 2017
- ADMISSION DATE: 4TH September 2017
All those candidates who have passed their FSC, Intermediate, BSC, Diploma of Associate Engineering, B.Tech or equivalent to this are eligible to apply for the entry test taken by the UET. This entry test is not only the reason that you will got admission in the UET Lahore or its other campuses other than that there are many rules which have to be follow.
Application for Entry Test
- Application form can be get from this website in June
- Fee of the Entry Test is Rs. 500/- only and this fee can be submitted to any Habib Bank online branch.
- To collect admit card you have to submit this application to the relevant department as without the admit card you are not allowed to sit in the examination.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Form B
- 2 recently taken passport Size photographs
- Challan Form Receipt number 1
- Physics: 30%
- Mathematics: 30%
- English: 10%
- Elective Subjects: 30%
University of Engineering and Technology has announced it answer keys for the test held on 16TH July 2017. There are different combinations in ECAT test Red booklet. Red booklet contains three major subjects Chemistry, Computer and Statistics. Entry test will be totally on the basis of FSC and Intermediate level Students should be prepare from intermediate books very well and obtain good scores to get admission in desired program.For further news details and information keep visiting our website.