National University of Sciences and Technology, commonly known by its acronym NUST, is a public research university in Pakistan. NUST is going to conduct ECAT tests for admissions in Engineering Disciplines 2017-16. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Software Engineering are few among these disciplines.
Test Answer key of NUST ECAT 2017 will be uploaded here in this site very soon after the tests are conducted. Merit List of NUST ECAT 2017 will also be provided here as soon as it is revealed by the concerned authorities. So sit tight and stay in touch dear applicants.
- Last date for the submission of application:30th June 2017
- ECAT Test Date: 17th July 2017
- Result Date:24th July 2017
- Merit List Display: September 2017
- Commencement of Classes: October 2017
National University of Sciences and Technology NUST was founded in the year 1991. It became famous very quickly and today its the best Engineering Institute of Pakistan. Thousands of students apply in NUST for admissions and only a few hundred are selected.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences programme will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
- Academic qualification needed for different programmes is as follows:-
|Programmes||Pakistani system of studies||Foreign systems of studies|
|Engineering @||FSc Pre-Engineering Group
FSc Computer Science Group
FSc Pre-Medical with additional Maths
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” including Maths, Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Computer Science||FSc Pre-Engineering / Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Applied Biosciences||FSc Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Medical group” or any other group with three subjects including Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication and BS Public Administration||HSSC with any combination||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination|
|BS Accounting & Finance||HSSC with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subject.||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Mathematics||HSSC with Maths||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Physics||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A Level (HSSC) equivalence with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
|Architecture and Industrial Design||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” or any other group with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
NUST Islamabad Electrical Civil & Mechanical Engineering ECAT Entry Test 2017 Answer Key Result Merit Lists
The NUST university is one of the best universities in Pakistan. The people must stay connected. The NUST is one of the best universities of engineering. The people have to get through the ECAT. The test and details about the tests will be given here. The people must stay connected.
There are in total 7,200 students studying in NUST today. Out of these, 6,300 are undergraduates and 940 Post graduate students. There are 820 teaching staff members and all of them excelled in their respective fields. The Rector of NUST is the very well reputed in this field, Muhammad Asghar.
Students who applied we wish them best of luck to be a part of this honorable engineering and technology institute. Stay in touch with us for immediate updates on this subject!The updates and the details about the admissions will be given