Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) is obligatory to get right of entry in any reputable and well well-known engineering foundation of Pakistan. Generally, ECAT is the unsurpassed testing tool for engineering students in Pakistan. ECAT test is an important constraint for admission in engineering programme and students who aspiration to get permission in engineering university have got to receive ECAT test. This test is ordered annually by UET Lahore for all government sector establishments in Pakistan.
The students who aim for the admissions in an engineering university after their intermediate must read this article carefully. The details and the updates about the test which is necessary for the admissions in any of the engineering university is given here. The details are updated here time to time. The ECAT test is usually conducted by the universities. If you pass the test only them you can get the admissions in any of the engineering university. The updates are given so stay connected with us. The accumulative credits accepted for transfer in any program should not exceed one-half (50%) of the total credits required to complete that particular program, in any case. ECAT Test will be conduct on 17th July 2017.
ECAT Test 2017 Dates and Schedule For Engineering University Admission
- Although each engineering college is poles apart with deference to the score that they necessitate but few are mentioned
- A standard keep a tally of 320 (all along with FSc first year score of at least 480) or more will be if at all possible deliberated.
- The test is an objective compute to test the competence of a student and in receipt of good scores in ECAT test support the students in getting admission in their preferred institute.
- Last date for the submission of application:30th June 2017
- ECAT Test Date: 17th July 2017
- Result Date:24th July 2017
- Merit List Display: September 2017
- Commencement of Classes: October 2017
UET Entry Test Date and Time:
- University of Engineering & technology entry test will be in use on Sunday 16th August, 2017
- The entry test establish instance will be 10:00 am in the morning
Students from other HEC approved universities and programs accredited by PEC or PCATP, may apply for migration to this university in the same programs, in accordance with University’s Migration Rules. Following conditions shall govern transfer of subjects (credits) to the university for subjects studied elsewhere. Subjects that do not satisfy these conditions shall not be transferred nor given any credit. University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore Entry Test 2017 Dates and Schedule are broadcast by the officials. So all those students who require to acquire admittance in the BSC Engineering from whichever of the Engineering College of the Punjab can mark this opportunity. Course must correspond to a course offered by UET or be deemed equivalent in depth and intensity. Last date for the submission of application:30th June 2017.