UET Taxila Admission 2017. The ECAT paper details concerning the subjects and the test areas. ECAT Test Answer Key Result Merit List Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in Punjab. The merit lists will be updated later for which the details are mentioned below. See also the test dates and schedule. The test venue selection and important instructions concerning the UET Taxila Admission 2017. Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in Punjab. ECAT Test Answer Key Result Merit List for admission in UET Taxila.
The Entry Test for B.Sc Engineering would be of F.Sc./ Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations:
i. Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry.
ii. Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science.
iii. Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics.
The area of skills to be tested shall include:
i. Physics 30%
ii. Mathematics 30%
iii. English 10%
iv. Optional Subject 30%
ECAT TEST DATE: 16th July 2017
APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: June 2017
ADMISSION DATE: 4TH September 2017
UET Taxila Main Campus Admission 2017 ECAT Test Answer Key Result Merit List Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in Punjab
ECAT APPLICATION FORM
University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila is the most desired institution for engineering students. Getting admission here is not a piece of cake. UET holds an Entry test, but first you must come on its merit. Out of those student, which are thousands, only a few hundred are selected combined in all departments of engineering that is Electrical, Mechanical, Civil engineering etc. Get ready for the test as it is very near. Do not forget to work on your traveling, that is UET transport system, as most of the students are from Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Good Luck!
Instructions for Online Filling of Application Form (F-I)
- The Entry Test forms shall be filled online
- Applicants must ensure that the entered data is correct before taking a printout of the bank challan.
- In case of non-availablity of computer facilities, applicants may use the online form submission facility in the designated computer laboratory in Department of Computer and Software Engineering
- The Entry Test Fee of Rs. 500/-
- Fee slip may be deposited on printed challan in any Online HBL Branch in Pakistan.